What Are the Health Benefits of C60? Everything You Need to Know.
You’ve heard about this fantastic olive oil that people are raving about online. But what is it really? How can it help you? What are the actual health benefits of C60 Olive Oil? What are the advantages of olive oil? How can olive oil be consumed? What quality of olive oil does RhinoC60 use? Is it safe to consume? These are the questions you may have regarding C60 Olive Oil, but RhinoC60 has the answers for you and all you need to know!
What is C60, AKA Carbon-60?
C60 is a spherical shaped molecule composed of 60 carbon atoms. C60 was discovered in 1985 by a group of scientists and has proven to be helpful in the medical world since its discovery. C60 is naturally an antioxidant that is also a “free radical sponge.” When C60 is dissolved into olive oil, it becomes an orally ingestible powerful antioxidant.
However, C60 and C60 Olive Oil are not quite the same things. C60 Olive Oil, also known as Carbon-60, is a natural oil composed of the C60 super antioxidant and high-quality olive oil, which helps treat many medical conditions. Pure C60, when infused into organic olive oil, provides your body with the maximum amount of absorption on a molecular level.
How Does It Help?
So now that you know what C60 Olive Oil is, what does it do? C60 has been recognized to treat many different medical conditions with positive results! Anyone can benefit from C60 Olive Oil. However, this supplement helps athletes’ performance abilities and recovery times, people suffering from brain fog and memory loss, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, boost energy levels without the energy crash, and improve focus and moods.
In the studies previously done on rats, C60 has even been shown to prevent cancers of various types as well as other diseases common with aging. C60 can provide health benefits for people of all ages and all stages of well-being.
Research is still being continued today in hopes that C60 could eventually benefit patients who have various musculoskeletal disorders as well as other ailments and diseases.
What Are the Health Benefits?
Extensive research has been conducted on the benefits of C60. Studies show that the oral consumption of C60, when dissolved in olive oil, almost doubled the lifespan of rats that participated in the study! You can read more about the science behind this research here. Increased longevity is only one of the many benefits evident in the studies. This is just the beginning of the extensive research being done regarding the health benefits of C60. C60, a universal antioxidant, is capable of performing the role of many other antioxidants such as CoQ10, Catalase, Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), Glutathione, and others.
C60 is commonly linked to various other health benefits including, but not limited to, the following:
- Increased Longevity
- Reduced Inflammation
- Reduced Aches & Pains
- Antibacterial & Antiviral Properties
- Improved Immune & Cognitive Functions
- Boosted Metabolism
- Prevents Arthritis
- Benefited Eye Health
- Increased Energy Levels
- Improved Sleep
- Improved Skin
- Enhanced Sports Performance
What Are the Advantages of Olive Oil?
Olive oil is a natural oil extracted from olives which comes from an olive tree. Globally, olive oil is revered as the healthiest fat in the world. It’s used daily in many foods and is proven to have many health benefits. Click here to read more in-depth about the benefits of olive oil.
- Olive oil is rich in healthy monounsaturated fats: 14% saturated fats, 11% polyunsaturated (omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids), 73% oleic acid. In studies, oleic acids are suggested to reduce inflammation and may be beneficial towards genes linked with cancer.
- Olive oil contains significant amounts of antioxidants as well as vitamin E, and vitamin K. Antioxidants may reduce a person’s risk of chronic diseases.
- Olive oil has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests that oleic acid can reduce levels of important inflammatory markers like C-reactive protein (CRP). It’s estimated that the oleocanthal in 50ml of extra virgin olive oil has a similar effect as 10% of the adult dosage of ibuprofen.
- Olive oil may help prevent strokes. A review of studies found that olive oil was the only source of monounsaturated fat associated with a reduced risk of stroke and heart disease.
- Olive oil helps to prevent heart disease. It can help to lower blood pressure, protect “bad” LDL cholesterol particles from oxidation, and improves the function of blood vessels.
- Olive oil does not appear to increase the likelihood of weight gain. Having a moderate intake could even potentially aid in weight loss.
- Olive oil is suggested in some studies to combat Alzheimer’s disease. More research is needed in these cases.
- In some studies and trials, olive oil combined with a Mediterranean diet can reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Olive oil may reduce cancer risk. More research is needed.
- Olive oil helps to reduce joint pain and swelling caused by rheumatoid arthritis. When combined with fish oil, beneficial effects are significantly increased.
- Olive oil has antibacterial properties and is effective against bacteria that can cause stomach ulcers and stomach cancer.
How Do You Take Olive Oil?
Something to keep in mind regarding olive oil is that it contains high amounts of monounsaturated fatty acids. These essential fatty acids aren’t produced naturally in the body itself, so it must be obtained through your diet. Diets similar to or containing Mediterranean cuisine use olive oil heavily. People often use it when cooking or for salad dressing.
A small daily dose is commonly recommended to those who are beginning their journey with C60 Olive Oil. A larger dose is beneficial to people who are struggling with more intense health issues.
What Quality of Olive Oil Does RhinoC60 Use?
RhinoC60 is committed to using the highest quality of ingredients in the product we offer. We only use the highest quality organic olive oil. Unfortunately, not all olive oils are created equal or as pure. We believe that anything you are putting in your body should only be beneficial to your overall health.
In addition to our highest quality organic olive oil, we use only the purest form of C60 (99.99% pure). The powerful combination of these two ingredients will provide your body with the help it needs that may heal current ailments and prevent future diseases.
Real olive oils that meet European standards are nearly impossible to attain in the United States at this point in time. Unfortunately, the current USDA standards do not include features like the texture and taste which set real, pure olive oil above the rest. We believe that the qualities found in real, pure olive oil are worth the additional investment. Putting only the highest quality ingredients in your body will reap only the most effective results.
Is C60 Safe for Consumption?
As far as our knowledge goes, there aren’t any adverse side effects from C60 Olive Oil. However, pregnant or lactating women should not use this product. In a study conducted on pregnant rats, researchers found evidence that C60 can enter the placenta and breast milk. These experiments used forms of carbon-60, which were bound to radioactive carbon-14 or toxic (PVP). Since there have not been any tests related to taking C60 while pregnant or breast-feeding, it is best not to do so.
In the studies conducted on rats, it was found that high doses of C60 did not affect body fat, protein, sugar, and other molecules. There have not been any studies done with human testing, so little is known about the potential side effects and the overall safety.
Most tests carried out indicate that its safety heavily depends on the form you get it in and how you use it. C60 Olive Oil is best dissolved in oil with a centrifuge. Without proper diffusion, the C60 molecules become Nano-C60, which has been proven to be toxic in which it attacks cell membranes. However, the same research shows that it does not penetrate the DNA of the cells, and if an antioxidant is added, such as Vitamin C, then the damage is completely reversed.
Read more here about the science behind this finding.
RhinoC60 Has the C60 Olive Oil You Want!
RhinoC60’s process of extracting and diffusing C60 in olive oil gives consumers a safe source of C60 Olive Oil. C60 is not meant to diagnose, treat, or cure severe medical conditions, but it has been shown to have a positive impact in many different scenarios. When C60 is combined with the highest quality organic olive oil, the antioxidant properties are hard to deny. C60 is an excellent addition to your daily supplement schedule.
Adding RhinoC60 Olive Oil to your healthcare routine can impact your future most positively. This super antioxidant is capable of reducing inflammation, aches, and pains. The properties that exist improve the function of almost every system in the body, including the immune system, digestive system, brain, musculoskeletal system, and countless others. RhinoC60 is one of the most important investments you can make when it comes to your future. Click here if you’re ready to add RhinoC60 into your supplement regimen!